In previous article we have covered the high level detail of several features that are added or changed in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. I this article we will focus on high level detail of enhancement and addition of new features of retail module in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Following features that are added or changed in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 retail module:
- Call Center
- Usability of info codes
- Printing product labels and shelf labels
- Gift cards
- Group and package individual products
- Disassemble or reconfigure kits at the point of sale
- Sell, return, or exchange kit products at the point of sale
- Retail loyalty program
- Channel product attributes
- Screen layouts configurations
- Centralized customer accounts
- Affiliations and their discounts.
- Threshold discounts
- Category-based pricing
- Price groups
- Buyer’s push
- Periodic export account scheduling
- Returned products and inventory locations
- Top-down trade fund.
- Vendor rebates.
- Trade fund budgets
- Royalty payment management
In next article we will cover the detail of each point.