The Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Server 6.2$01-MicrosoftDynamicsAX service terminated with service-specific error Code 90.
Suspect state of SQL Server database is a state when you are unable to connect to the database.
In this state you cannot do anything with your database: no opening, no backup and no restore.
Possible cause for this problem can be one of the following:
- database is corrupted
- database files are being “opened” or held by some process (operating system, other program(s)…)
- not enough disk space for SQL Server
- insufficient memory (RAM) for SQL Server
- unexpected SQL Server shutdown caused by power failure
Solution for this problem is quick and following is the detail (Execute SQL in Given Order):
- Connect to your database server using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Execute the following SQL script in given order:
NOTE: replace [DatabaseName] with your database name
-- This query will rollback any transaction which is running on that database
-- and bring SQL Server database in a "single user" mode
-- Marking database READ_ONLY, disable logging,
-- and limiting access only to members of the sysadmin fixed server role
-- Checks the logical and physical integrity of all the objects in the specified database
-- In case of simple failure then we can use allow data loss option to recover Database
-- DBCC CheckDB (MicrosoftDynamicsAX, REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)
-- Set database accessibility to it's original state, allowing all logins